| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prins Christian Sund in January is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.2 °C (20.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A hearty 250mm (9.8in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 6:02 long and the longest day is 7:51 long with an average length of 6:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Prins Christian Sund January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Prins Christian Sund:
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 1084.5 kms (673.9 miles) NNW
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 1083.7 kms (673.4 miles) NNW
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 1066 kms (662.4 miles) NNW
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 858.4 kms (533.4 miles) NNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 858.5 kms (533.5 miles) NNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 923.6 kms (573.9 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 1160.1 kms (720.9 miles) NW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 638 kms (396.5 miles) NW
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) NW
- Narsarsuaq, Greenland - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) NW
- Julianehb, Greenland - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) WNW
- Nanortalik, Greenland - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) W
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 1145.4 kms (711.7 miles) WSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 1095.4 kms (680.7 miles) SW
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 1156.6 kms (718.7 miles) SW